Near Knight’s Market, behind the office building at Miller and First, passersby may catch a glimpse of a bright red double-decker bus in the back of the parking lot. Husband-and-wife team Aaron and Miriam Orr had it shipped from London and transformed it into 1923, a “bustaurant” they hoped to open around the time the…

Articles from the Observer aren’t available to the general public online until the following month’s issue is published.
Log In or Subscribe Now