Welcome to ArborMail
ArborMail is a powerful tool that you can use to get notifications of calendar events that you are interested in. You can enter:
- a word or phrase to look for
- a nightspot
- or a calendar category
-- and AnnArborObserver.com will automatically send you a message when something matches.
For searching the calendar, the word or phrase (keyword) that you enter can be:
- the name of a performer, for example Bonnie Raitt
- the name of a group, for example RFD Boys
- the name of an activity, for example waterski or cooking
- the name of an organization, for example Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society
- the name of a store, for example Crazy Wisdom
- -- or anything else that you would like to be notified about.
You can also select a Nightspot, such as The Blind Pig, to be notified about all performances there. You can choose how many days ahead to be notified.
You can also select a calendar category, such as Spectator Sports or Food or Classical Music and sign up for notification about everything in that category. You can choose how many days ahead to be notified.
The e-mail address you use is private. We only use it to send you the notifications that you have requested. We will not send you any other e-mail at that address. And we would never share your e-mail address with any other organization.
<<Back to previous page.
You might also like:
|Subscribe to the Ann Arbor Observer|
|Photo: Virtual School in Ann Arbor. Gouache painting by Jaye Schlesinger.|
Anxious Parents Weigh Back-to-School Options
Charting a path with creative planning and low expectations
La Pina Loca
Sweet, tart, and spicy
|Nightspots: Blue LLama|
The ReUse Center Closes
And Arborland loses its suit source.
|Shopping In My Closet by Nancy Harrington|
The Fisher House
A home away from home for veterans' families