Welcome to ArborMail
ArborMail is a powerful tool that you can use to get notifications of calendar events that you are interested in. You can enter:
- a word or phrase to look for
- a nightspot
- or a calendar category
-- and AnnArborObserver.com will automatically send you a message when something matches.
For searching the calendar, the word or phrase (keyword) that you enter can be:
- the name of a performer, for example Bonnie Raitt
- the name of a group, for example RFD Boys
- the name of an activity, for example waterski or cooking
- the name of an organization, for example Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society
- the name of a store, for example Crazy Wisdom
- -- or anything else that you would like to be notified about.
You can also select a Nightspot, such as The Blind Pig, to be notified about all performances there. You can choose how many days ahead to be notified.
You can also select a calendar category, such as Spectator Sports or Food or Classical Music and sign up for notification about everything in that category. You can choose how many days ahead to be notified.
The e-mail address you use is private. We only use it to send you the notifications that you have requested. We will not send you any other e-mail at that address. And we would never share your e-mail address with any other organization.
<<Back to previous page.
You might also like:
Drummer Louis Hayes
Serenading Horace Silver
|Photo: Running Away|
Fountain Pens on Broad St.
And more Dexter marketplace changes
Plugging into the sun
The Pioneer sophomore beat terminal illness-and became a medical chimera.
Crossing the Border
After inching along for decades, the Border-to-Border Trail is racing toward the finish line.
|Subscribe to the Ann Arbor Observer|
Martin Katz & Friends
Celebrating Eduard Mörike and Hugo Wolf